Q1 Is TenderWell cloud-based or does it require a dedicated server?
The system is cloud-based and does not require any servers to be assigned from the client’s side.
Q2 Can it be integrated with other CRMs?
Tenderwell might be able to import data from other CRMs.
Q3 Are servers and info stored on them subject to GDPR law?
Yes, servers and info stored on our servers are subject to GDPR law.
Q4 Are servers based in the EU?
Yes, in Amsterdam.
Q5 How are you managing data security?
Tenderwell instances are isolated and hardened on multiple levels:
- We use ISO/IEC 27001:2013, PCI-DSS certified data center for hosting customer Tenderwell instances.
- The data is protected with modern cryptography (TLS 1.2, TLS 1.3) and strong cipher suites (AES 128 bit GCM, AES 256 bit GCM, ChaCha20).
- Further enhancements to the technical security controls specific to your Tenderwell instance, such as IP whitelisting, VPN-only access, modification of TLS cipher suites, and more.
Q6: How is business-sensitive information handled, and would any info in Tenderwell be part of DevelopmentAid to improve their services, or does it stay with the account holder only?
All information on the Tenderwell instance belongs to the client. It can not and will not be used by DevelopmentAid, unless the client shares feedback with us or access to their Tenderwell instance.
Q7 How does it integrate with, and benefit from, data in DevelopmentAid’s partner database? And what about the other way around?
Almost any data from DevelopmentAid can be transferred to Tenderwell. The connection is only one way. The client can send information from DevelopmentAid into their Tenderwell instance, but not vice-versa.
Q8 Does it provide a full CRM solution or is it focusing on process management?
Tenderwell allows including the full process management of the bidding process which includes:
- Creating Leads (tenders) and adding any information related to them.
- Creating a database of Organizations (clients/partners/competitors/sub-contractors, etc.) and linking them to the lead.
- Creating a database of Experts (Individual consultants with any information related to them, like CVs, contacts, etc.) and linking Experts to Organizations and Leads.
- Creating a database of Awards (References) and easily extracting them in different formats and languages,
- Creating a database of Proposals.
- Creating a database of contracts.
- An intuitive interface that allows searching through each menu using keywords and multiple filters.
- Agenda functionality.
- Automatically generated user statistics.
- Multiple options for customization.
Q9 Is it possible to limit user rights within your company to safeguard sensitive information?
Yes, specific permissions can be assigned to each user, limiting access to certain resources.